The aim of the project is to create a flexible, modular educational system to cover general but also specific needs in training and governance of young leaders and staff of YMCA Slovakia with respect to variety of programmes in local associations which will be flexible enough to respond to current needs and challenges in youth work.
The project will cover:
- Debates on directions, values, functioning of YMCA at different levels with young people, YMCA leaders and staff in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- Reviews of existing materials and resources, analyses of what could be used for systematic education.
- Expert teams work together on different topics and create individual learning modules.
- Online platform where learning modules, study materials, and online trainings for individual courses are added.
- Testing educational modules with a group of leaders.
- Modifications, then accreditation at the Ministry of Education.
- Availability of the overall education system to other generations of young people, managers and workers.
Do you know...?
YMCA was founded in London in 1844?